Officer of the Winged Hussars regiment, late XVIIc



Figure about 120 mm made to order. Mainly made of polymer clay, with components from two-component Apoksie Putty. I made small details from Green Stuff. Husarz from the late s
eventeenth century, a bit fanciful, but I think that reflects the spirit of the era. A winged helmet not modeled on any of the museum exhibits, styled like similar helmets from the turn of the century. Figurine made to order. I painted myself, as I knew best.
Collectible figurines are a big part of my work.

But I would prefer to leave someone else painting :).




Figura około 120 mm wykonana na zamówienie. Głównie z modeliny , z elementami z masy dwuskładnikowej Apoxie Putty . Drobne detale wykonałem z  Green Stuffu. Husarz z końca XVII wieku, trochę fantazyjny, ale myślę że oddaje ducha epoki. Skrzydlaty hełm nie wzorowany na żadnym z eksponatów muzealnych , wystylizowany na podobne hełmy z przełomu wieków . Figurka wykonana na zamówienie . Malowałem własnoręcznie, tak, jak umiałem  najlepiej.
Figurki kolekcjonerskie to spora część mojej pracy.
Ale malowanie wolałbym zostawić komuś innemu :).



Pomalowałem Pana Namiestnika Farbami Vallejo i Maimieri  - tak jak umiałem .  



Komentarze